Thursday 20 June 2013

Dental Implants Budapest Stage 1

So here we are folks. I am 4 days in Budapest visiting Kreativ Dental getting my Dental Implants fitted. Let me tell you I was nervous to say the least but to my surprise little or no pain was experienced. I had slight discomfort on the evening my dental implants were placed but I was given some pain relief to take home which I only had to take once. Not surprisingly the whole experience in Kreativ Dental on this trip was just as good as the first. Treated so well since stepping off the plane. I had enough spare time to go exploring the city in my few days here which was great! What a beautiful city, cost me nothing to get around as the clinic gave me a free travel pass, the food and drinks are very reasonable too. I am not going to go on like i did in the last post. I will update again in a few days after coming home and my Dental Implants have settled in. Not due to go back now for 5 months to get my crowns fitted. Next time I come back I am going to get some friends to come too and make a proper holiday out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment